Students nominated by NCCU partner universities
- Fall Admission: March 1-30
- Spring Admission: September 1-30
- Fall Admission: April 20
- Spring Admission: October 20 of the previous year
- Late applications won't be accepted.
Online Nomination/Application System
Partner universities will receive an invitation to nominate students prior to the nomination period. Nominated students will receive an email with instructions to complete their applications.
Online Application Materials Checklist
- Online application form (signed by student)
- Home university enrollment certificate in English
- Official transcript from home university (in English, with grading/credit system explanation)
- Passport photo page scan
- Statement of purpose written in Chinese or English (limit two A4 pages, focusing on the applicant’s motivation to participate in the exchange program along with learning/experience goals during the program)
- Passport-size photo