Students who are nominated by NCCU's partner universities (university-level).
Nomination Period (annual)
- Fall Admission: March 1-30
- Spring Admission: September 1-30
Application Deadlines (annual)
- Fall Admission: April 20
- Spring Admission: October 20
- Late application won't be accepted.
Online Nomination/Application System
Partner universities will receive an invitation to nominate students prior to the nomination period. Nominated students will receive systematic emails with instructions in order to complete their applications.
Application Materials Checklist
- Online application form (student signed )*1
- Home university enrollment certificate in English*1
- Official transcript in English from home university*1 (Please also attach the grading/credit system explanation)
- Scanned copy of passport*1
- Statement of purpose written in Chinese or English (within 2 A4 pages, applicants should state what motivates him/her to apply for our exchange program and what he/she likes to experience during the study)*1
- Passport-size photo*1