Taiwan's Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced on May 25 that Level 3 restrictions will be extended until June 14.
The 9 Guidelines for Level III Restrictions
1. Wear masks at all times during outdoor activities (including in the sport venues, hills at the back of the Campus, riverbanks, etc.)
2. Avoid unnecessary traveling, activities, and gatherings.
3. The numbers of participants are limited to five people for indoor and ten people for outdoor gatherings, respectively.
4. Monitor your own health and seek medical attention upon the emergence of symptoms.
5. Please follow crowd control measures, wear masks, and maintain social distance while visiting business premises and government agencies.
6. Please follow relevant regulations for business operations, execute public health measures applied to individuals and workplace, initiate programs, such as remote-work or at different offices and allow flexible working hours.
7. Contact-based registration, social distancing, and glass dividers should be applied for indoor dining. Otherwise, only takeaways should be available.
8. Real-name registration, social distancing, and enhanced cleaning and disinfection should be applied while attending funerals and weddings.
9. Enhanced cleaning and disinfection and cleaning in public spaces and transportation systems
The pandemic is serious. Corresponding measures will be adjusted according to government announcements. Please comply with the measures.