If you are a high achiever, then National Chengchi University (NCCU) is the university for you. We are known for having the best degree programs in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Business in Taiwan. Not only is NCCU one of the best universities in Taiwan, it is also ranked number one in excellence for its friendly English learning environment.
Quick Links:Admission InfoWhat You Can StudyEligibility CriteriaApplication DeadlineNCCU InformationInformation for Admitted Students
2013 Admission Brochure
Online Application System for Admission
"MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan" (Amended on May 21, 2012)
What You Can Study
NCCU offers over 500 English taught courses, as well as a number of English taught International Programs at the undergraduate, master's, and doctoral levels. Courses are offered on a semester basis. Our Fall semester is from September to January and our Spring semester is from February to June.
To learn more about the various programs provided by NCCU, please visit the following websites:
List of Departments/Graduate Institutes/Programs at NCCU (Please refer to the admission brochure for the admission quota)
English-taught Graduate Programs
List of English-taught Courses
Chinese Language Center
- IMBA: International MBA Program (For admission to IMBA, please contact IMBA office directly)
- IMAS: International Master's Program in Asia-Pacific Studies
- IMICS: International Master's Program in International Communication Studies
- IMPIS: International Master's Program in International Studies
- IDAS: International Doctor Program in Asia-Pacific Studies
- DIBL: Doctoral Program in International Business Law
Mandarin classes offered by the Chinese Language Center are fee-paying programs. Unless otherwise stated on the agreement, exchange students will have to pay tuition fees for these classes. Degree-seeking students may apply for the Mandarin Scholarship that allows the student to take courses free of charge.
Come to NCCU if you are looking for:
- An excellent education, insights, and networks in Asia
- A learning environment endowed with excellent professors and facilities
- Advanced training focused on international academic trends with Asian insights
Our application period for admission in the academic year 2013 is from January 10, 2013 to March 29, 2013.
For more detailed information concerning international applications, please refer to 2013 Admission Brochure.
Required International Student Orientation
All new international students are required to attend International Student Orientation. For more information, please refer to the past events.
- 2012 International Student Orientation
- 2011 International Student Orientation
2012 International Student Handbook
Frequently Asked Questions
Information Website for New International Students
Academic Calendar of NCCU
Information for Admitted Students